Forums » General Discussion

Diapers in public

• 1 posts
    June 8, 2011 10:31 AM PDT

Do any diaper lovers wear diapers in public. I wonder how many are afraid to, i for one am not i will wear my diaper any where and wet in it too. What do other diaper lovers feel like when they wear there diaper in public?

• 40 posts
    June 11, 2011 4:46 PM PDT
    I wear and wet my cloth diapers in public all the time. By nature they can be bulkier than disposables, so they might be more noticeable. Nobody notices or seems to care. I was outed just once and that was by a toddler who noticed the diaper bulge. To help hold the diapers up, and to keep leaks to a minimum, I wear a onesie over the diaper. This also keeps the diaper and plastic pants out of sight.

Greenbug15
    • 12 posts
    June 22, 2011 5:07 PM PDT
    I wear my diapers in public all of the time. I wear depends disposables with plastic pants over top. Nobody seems to notice or care.
    • 7 posts
    June 23, 2011 9:31 AM PDT
    Used to wear in public, still do occasionally, no one seems to notice.
    • 1 posts
    July 13, 2011 4:28 AM PDT
    wear mine 24/7 and wet in them regularly
    • 10 posts
    July 22, 2011 5:38 AM PDT
    I too love going out diapered and use them while shopping or at the theatre. In winter with a coat I even often poop in them and stay messy for a long time... I also cruse diapered and many guys get very exited when they discover my diaper ! But there, unless asked otherwise, I only piss in it.
    • 2 posts
    July 22, 2011 12:22 PM PDT
    I wear diaper in public all of time too..I wear disponsable diapers and plastic or rubber pants.
    Nobody seems to notice or care.
  • July 30, 2011 8:00 AM PDT
    Yeah i have to agree, it feels naughty, but no body else seems to mind.
  • Tom
    • 4 posts
    August 25, 2011 6:42 PM PDT
    I have been wearing my diapers in public for years. I usually wear a large Abena X-Plus with a Pampers size 6 as a doubler. Over this I wear plastic pants and usually a figure control panty to help with the diaper bulge and sag when wet. Baggy shorts or sweat pants do a good job of covering up my diaper. I both wet and mess while wearing in public. I have never had a problem, people are to busy with their own little world.
    • 26 posts
    August 26, 2011 7:03 AM PDT
    I wear 24/7 and use when I need to as I have no control over my bladder and limited control over my bowels.